At Chiswick House & Gardens, we know that summer parties are a great way to celebrate your team achievements, the return of colleagues and business milestones. From canapé and drinks receptions to grand award dinners and all-day BBQ’s – we have everything you need to make your summer party a success.
And with our convenient location in West London, we’re the perfect choice for businesses in this area. So, if you’re looking for a summer party venue that’s second to none, look no further than Chiswick House & Gardens. We’ll help you create an event that’s truly unforgettable.
Following these tips will help you create a summer party that will impress your guests and leave them feeling satisfied. So, get planning and enjoy the sunshine!
You want your event to be memorable, so why not choose a stunning location that will really wow your guests? One of the options for your event here at Chiswick House & Gardens is The Conservatory – from the moment your guests arrive, they’ll be impressed by the atmosphere and the beautiful surroundings of this space.
The Conservatory is ideal for corporate events for up to 100 guests and has been recently restored to its former glory. The Conservatory overlooks the stunning Italian Garden and is home to a rare collection of historic camellias. In warmer weather, guests can enjoy the privacy of the Italian Garden, landscaped with roses, wisteria and other colourful blooms.
If you’re in charge of catering, you’ll want to make sure the menu is on point. Here are some tips to help you get started:
– Keep it light: A canapé reception in The Conservatory is a stylish way to entertain guests at your summer corporate event. Canapés are small, bite-sized portions of food that are perfect for mingling and socialising.
– Incorporate seasonal flavours: Think about incorporating seasonal fruits and vegetables into your dishes. Local produce always tastes best!
– Creative presentation: Summer parties are all about having fun, so get creative with your food presentation. Explore different ways you can display your dishes and make them look as summery as possible.
Our exclusive caterer Create, offer a delicious selection of canapés made with fresh, seasonal ingredients. We have a wide range of options available, from classic finger food to creative culinary delights.
The Garden Pavilion
The Garden Pavilion is a great venue for summertime corporate events. With its neutral ivory interior and festoon lighting, the space can be easily transformed to suit any theme. The large lawns surrounding the pavilion are perfect for summer parties, with plenty of room for a range of entertainment options. The Garden Pavilion is also a great option for team building days, thanks to its flexible layout and range of amenities.
The weather is warm and sunny, making it ideal for outdoor entertainment. However, planning summer party entertainment can be a challenge. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
-Bouncy castles are always popular with kids (and adults!) of all ages. They are a great way to provide entertainment and get people moving.
-Garden games are another fun option for summer parties. Classic like mini golf is always popular, or you could try something more unique like giant Jenga or lawn Twister.
-If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, consider hiring a group of strolling musicians to provide background music. This can add a touch of elegance to any summer event.
With venue & food choices secured we’ve got to discuss your party invitations. When sending summer party invitations, it’s important to convey the tone and atmosphere of the event.
For example, if the party is a casual BBQ, the invitation should be more relaxed and informal. On the other hand, if the party is a sophisticated soiree, the invitation should reflect that with more formal language.
Regardless of the event’s style, summer party invitations should always convey a sense of fun and excitement. After all, summertime is all about enjoying the warm weather and spending time with loved ones!
Here are a few tips to ensure your corporate summer party invite is on point:
– Summertime is all about fun in the sun, so make sure your invite reflects that! Use bright colours and summery fonts to give your invite a sunny feel.
– Be sure to include all the essential information on your invite, such as the date, time, and location of the event. You’ll also want to include any special instructions, such as dress code or RSVP details.
– Have fun with it! Your summer party invite is an opportunity to show off your company’s personality. So go ahead and get creative!
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to throw a summer party that everyone will remember!
Whether you’re looking for a sophisticated space for a gala dinner or a fun-filled area for a summer party, Chiswick House & Gardens is sure to meet your needs. Get in touch with eve to enquire.