Are you looking to plan your next meeting? When it comes to finding the perfect venue to hire, eve is your go-to. We have a variety of incredible venues and rooms across London that are perfect for business meetings of any kind. Whether you’re after somewhere with a contemporary, modern feel or somewhere that offers more of a historical factor with period features. We’ve listed out some of our top meeting rooms to hire in London which should definitely be added to your list!
- Located in the heart of the city but set back from the hustle and bustle – Coopers Hall offers an intimate yet grand venue for your next business meeting. With choices of 2 conference rooms seating up to 50 people, this space is one to consider for a smaller business meeting. As far as meeting rooms to hire in London go, this one is a real gem.
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn is always one to impress, and if you’re looking for a meeting room to hire in London it is definitely worth adding to the list. With a capacity of up to 350 guests, this incredible setting is located a 1 minute walk from Chancery Lane station and is the ideal spot for you and your guests.
- The Royal College of Physicians, located near Regent’s Park is a fantastic venue to host your next meeting. With a number of rooms holding a capacity of 30 guests, this venue in London is a great spot for a more intimate meeting with colleagues. Get ready to impress! Explore more about the venue and the different rooms to hire on their website here.
- For a contemporary, unique venue to host colleagues, Durham Street Auditorium at RSA house is a perfect option. Holding up to 70 guests in a lecture-style theatre, this is a must for your next meeting. Whether you are hosting a company meeting or hosting a conference, get in touch to find out more!
5. Last but by no means least: Hardwick Room, Admirals House at the Old Royal Naval College. Located in the historical and beautiful Greenwich, this setting is hard to beat. Just a short walk from Cutty Shark Station, you are your guests can take in the surroundings of the area and will feel like you’ve left the busy city whilst only a short train journey away. The space hosts 70 guests and is a perfect option for your next meeting.
Reach out to our eve team for more details on any of the above venues, and let us help you to find your next meeting room to hire in London!